This x That:
- Egyptians mourn dead from yesterday’s clashes with security forces as tensions remain high.
- Presbyterian Church USA ordains its first openly gay pastor.
- Nobel Prize in economics awarded to Americans Thomas Sargent and Christopher A. Sims.
- Samuel Joseph “Joe the Plumber” Wurzelbacher set to run for Congress in Ohio.
- Right-wing prankster James O’Keefe was spotted looking pensive amidst Occupy Wall Street protesters.
- Today’s Big Read: Meet the Anna Bjornsdottir — the former Miss Iceland who took down Whitey Bulger.
- Japan to offer foreigners free airfare to visit country.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger has an Austrian museum dedicated to him because of course he does.
- The Duchess of Northumberland organizing MMA match at Hogwarts.
Look At This:
- Hugh Jackman is, well, jacked.
- NewsFeed: Tough Love: Britain Will Cut Aid to ‘Anti-gay’ Nations.
- Tea x Time List: 6 B.S. Myths You Probably Believe About America’s ‘Enemies’.
- Above: Frauke Theilking’s “Generations” — parents and their offspring photographed side by side. (via.)